View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 05:01 PM   #12
OregonDuck

I also have a 29RDB. Love it!!! Best floor plan IMHO when you have kids. And we are the opposite of you; ours came w/o the fireplace and we added one. FP is an option on the rig. They all come pre-wired for it, but if you don't order, they add doors for a massive storage space.

I still have my doors and hardware. Perfect condition, and yours if you would like. Just have to get them to you.

All said, something we learned as we started using the RV that I thought I would share... Camping in the cold (we camp year round), the fireplace is amazing to have at night. Our first winter taking it out we used the dometic furnace at night. That thing works great. BUT..... It goes on and off and on and off so many times, and so frequently; drove us nuts, and kept us awake! Just something we learned when we first bought the rig so thought I would mention. We are HUGE fans of having the "little electric heater" on the rig. Many other options you could consider though, and you get a ton of storage on this model w/o it, for sure.
OregonDuck is offline   Reply With Quote