View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 07:39 AM   #17
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobie View Post
I’m following this post with real interest. After buying a new Ford F-250, my fiver now sits 8” lower in the back than the front. I’m at a loss how to fix this.
First, welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of information here, so answers to nearly every situation can be found. Problem is: We have no idea, yet, what your situation is. Your profile states you have a Cougar, that's all we know. You say you bought a "new F250" but we don't know if it's a "new to you" 1999 F250 with a 6" lift kit or a 2019 F250 with stock suspension. We also don't know "which" Cougar you have, either in year or model/length. It's significantly different to have a 8" difference in chassis rail height on a 26' trailer and on a 41' trailer, so as you can see, we'd all need quite a bit more information about your rig and the problems you face before we can give you accurate opinions on some ways to resolve the problem.

Get back with us and I'm sure the members will "jump in with both feet" to help resolve your issues.

Again, welcome.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote