View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 08:33 AM   #23
miaoreo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
It not only emphasizes how bad customer service has gotten, but, as is mentioned on the forum repeatedly, how very important it is to make sure you have a stand up dealer before you buy from them or take something in for service.

I know many folks prefer mom and pop dealerships, and, if you know them, or have done your research on them, they may be just stellar. But if they aren't, as the example above shows, you are at the complete mercy of one individual; so you better get it right the first time. I prefer a larger chain so that my options do not run out at the front desk.

Well that was my original issue! I went to Camping World, you don't get much larger than that! And they totally lied to me and didn't fix ANYTHING until I went in to pick up my unit, which they had told me was READY, and it Wasn't... Camping World of Lowell, Arkansas service dept is totally Incompetent! They NEVER returned my phone calls, They did NOT fix my refrigerator and they didn't fix anything until I went into the store and stood in front of the Service Manager and LOUDLY voiced my displeasure!!!:bangh ead:

2018 Chevrolet High Country 3500 Duramax
2018 Keystone Alpine 3900RE Toy Hauler
miaoreo is offline   Reply With Quote