View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 11:34 AM   #28
jimthemosaicguy

I’m a first time RV owner and got one of the early Fuzion 416. Pre-in command.
I wish I had known more about the PDI and what to check.

Some of this might not apply.

Leveling system -
Make them level it, then step back and look from a distance. Is it actually level.

Hydraulic system -
check the pump reservoir for fluid running down the side. Check the all 6 pads for fluid especially the one under the pump reservoir. And connections.

Patio system -
now that you know it’s level. Make them set up the patio and look at it from a distance. Is it straight out? My cables were too long which made it have a slight downward slope.

A/C(s) -
Make them pull off the ceiling assembly. Make sure they did a good job putting foil tape around the edges. Mine looked like someone covered the whole vent with foil and poked their fingers thru it.

Also, make sure the panel between the cold air and return air is positioned properly. Mine wasn’t and the cold air was escaping right back out they the return.

Vents -
Can you feel air coming out when a/c is on?

Heat strip -
if you have one make sure they hooked it up. Mine wasn’t.

Shower -
Door slide bottom rail. Check the inside and make sure it’s sealed where the track meets the shell. Mine wasn’t. The water would hit the inside glass, slide down to the track, thru the little slit then in between the rail and shell, then out and down to the floor.

Awnings-
Extend all, turn on the leds and check for burned out lights.
Do they extend smoothly? Make sure the ends don’t wobble.

Wireless woofer -
Ask where it is. I didn’t even know I had one until I had to find my water pump and it was right next to it.

Gray, black water valves. Run water thru the black tank if you can to make sure they’re labeled correctly. Mine weren’t.

Heat pads -
Are they labeled so you know which one goes to fresh, gray etc? Labeled correctly?

Fuel station -
Are the tanks labeled correctly to the generator and wired correctly to the monitor panel?

Despite all of the issues I had I really love my unit.

I’ve added a pic of the disconnected heat strip and crap job done on the a/c.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3348.JPG
Views:	202
Size:	317.7 KB
ID:	14863

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jimthemosaicguy is offline   Reply With Quote