View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 12:53 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

I will answer what I can. hopefully someone else can add.

Quote:
We read about a disc for the hitch, and greasing the hitch and kingpin. Then read about just using WD 40, what are we suppose to use and where are we suppose to use it relating to the hitch?
It's called a lube plate. its a flat silicon disk that fits over your kingpin and rides between the two surfaces. With it you DO NOT use any grease on the hitch...One of the best things since sliced bread, and you can get them readily.

Quote:
The TV works great with the antenna, however when I tried to play a DVD it only plays in black & white, any thought on what might be the problem? Our is equipped with a component cable not a HDMI cable, could that be the problem?
Make sure the cables are plugged into the component inputs and not the three "color" (Y,Pb, Pr)labeled inputs. The color labeled inputs are for the three different color bands of the video. Then just play with the source button on the TV remote to make sure you select the right one.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote