View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 02:49 PM   #81
JRTJH
Site Team

I had never considered "STARBUCKS PIGS leave their empties on the meat counters, complete with Lip Stick, and who knows what else" with male dogs who "mark their territory" but you know, in some ways, that's what it seems their doing: It's me and I'm entitled".... So they leave their trash for "someone else to clean up"....

Not all (by any means) but far too many, do the same with their dog droppings (minus the lipstick on most).... When it becomes an obstacle course to take a grandkid to the playground, "doggy owners" have overstepped their welcome.

Yes, I own a dog, 60 pounds of "bird hunting genius" and yes we take him camping with us. You'd never know he's in the trailer, and most people walking by don't even see him sitting under my lawn chair, but bet your bottom dollar, he's watching them..... As for his "droppings", we have a "doggy bag dispenser" that we hang on his leash so we're prepared to pick up anything he might dispose of on our walks.

At $15 for 1000 bags, it will last longer than our camping season: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-...DC86TXYPBN9PFE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DOGGY BAGS.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	214.1 KB
ID:	16711  

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote