View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 10:41 AM   #5
jimthemosaicguy

Hi - I also have a 2016 Fuzion (416) same problem on the side exposed to sun. Now I haven’t waxed it like the manual says so I am part to blame and it was exposed to intense Texas sun most of the day. Unfortunately, I haven’t found an answer but have been watching a lot of YouTube videos about how to remove oxidation and restore the finish with Buffing, waxing and polishing (or is it polish then wax). I’m goint to try a small area b4 I buy a buffer.

Totally unrelated to topic - If you have had a problem with the furnace not working when temps drop really fast it’s probably because of the way the Incommand system was wired (by design) after a yr of freezing temps I figured out a space heater close to the thermostat helped slow the temp drop. No problem since. No idea whether there is a way to modify the system to correct the issue.

I had one of the first 2016 models. Didn’t learn until after I bought it that it was considered a “pre-2016” I guess to test it. The kicker is it was wired for the Incommand but didn’t actually come with the system also didn’t come with the backup camera. The keystone customer service Dept (ha-ha) wouldn’t add either one.
jimthemosaicguy is offline   Reply With Quote