View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 11:56 AM   #3
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOD View Post
Just purchased pre-owned Alpine 2016 3536RE and have a couple questions not covered in owners packet 1. The water control is marked "Normal, City, Tank", which position should it be in when parked and hooked up to park water. This would seem simple but I've had it in the city position and my fresh water tank has slowly filled up. 2. I have two ACs thermostat has zone 1&2, I am on 30 amps how can I run just zone 2 or front ac without rear zone running? Any help will be gratefully appreciated.
A 15K ac draws q12.5 - 13 amps running, so 3 ac units on 30 amps ain't gonna work, period. You can use one but I can't advise you on zones.

City setting is the proper setting for your water. Those valves can leak into the freshwater tank if the seals are bad. I think they are typically "O" rings and can be replaced. One caution on the water valve...turn the water off and relive the pressure by opening a faucet before changing the valve position. Turning the valve while under pressure will dislodge the "O" rings.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote