View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 10:39 AM   #8
JRTJH
Site Team

We have had UPS/FedEx deliver packages to a campground and have never had any problems in getting them.

That said, I DO NOT order anything for delivery unless I have discussed it with the campground management first !!!!!

I would never consider making reservations for October at a campground in Gulfport, MS and ordering something from Amazon to be delivered while we were on the way to the campground, had not checked in and had not coordinated the delivery with the campground.

It would be very simple (and my luck) to order something, have it delivered and refused by the campground because "that person is not a resident here".....

So, use some "common sense" in what/when you order and make sure to monitor it online (UPS/FedEx both have delivery updates) and when it's scheduled for delivery, a quick trip to the campground office to remind them that "tomorrow, I'm expecting a package".....

Don't take it for granted that the campground knows every resident, every future resident and everyone who might stop by to see if there's a vacancy..... I know, I know, but there are RV'ers with that mentality.....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote