View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 08:47 AM   #12
restez

Well put pump back in this weekend and still has same problem, I have run the slides in and out 4 times and still the same problem, how long does it take to get air out of system? The other thing is a couple times when running out the slides the bedroom goes out first then the office then last the big superslide on the same side as the bedroom slide. The bedroom would come out and the other two wouldn't move then after just touching the slide in button and then out again they would come out. This thing really has me puzzled and after paying almost $300.00 now for diagnosis that haven't worked I am a little gun shy to take it anywhere to be so called fixed. Also if I leave the slide lock knobs open on the side of the trailer and after retracting all 3 slides the bedroom slide will come out about 8 inches the superslide will come out a couple inches and the office slide will come out about 3 to 4 inches, if you lock out the bedroom and superslide the office slide will creep out about 6 inches whether it is locked or not.
restez is offline   Reply With Quote