View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 06:56 AM   #1
Tim-Rhonda

15' 333MKS Maiden Voyage

Took the "Villa" out this last weekend for it's maiden voyage. Wow what a difference going from a TT to a 5er. Very nice, auto level up is the best thing since sliced bread. Especially when leaving yesterday and I pushed the left & right buttons and rear jacks retracted and front jacks extended up to the unhitching height. Man that is just so slick. The jury is still out on the matress, gonna need to think about it. I was perplexed at why they would put one valve on the water heater instead of 3. If it works for winterizing then thats fine by me. We had a lot of visitors so I really wasn't able to investigate a lot of stuff. Used hollow door hangers and installed a towel ring in the bathroom. Found a toilet paper door hanger at Wally World that works great since there is no room in the bathroom for a toilet paper hanger. The shower is nice, we get the cold water stream when hitting the button on the Oxygentics shower head. No big deal. Was also wondering why the fridge didn't have a thermostat, found the slide inside it where you can adjust. These are just little issues, the bigger bigger picture is this thing is awesome. I did have a question about the black tank. Our TT did not have a flush, so I always used the Valtera clear flush with the gate valve. When I finished emptying and flushing I always put a gallon of water in with the chemical (liquid) and never had issues. What are you all doing with tank flush if its running clear? Do you still put in a gallon or two of water for sloshing? Also can anyone tell me what the galley grey tank capacity is? Thanks
08 Fleetwood Niagara popup
USN Chief Retired
Tim-Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote