View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 10:03 AM   #6
CWtheMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearlie View Post
I had a minor disaster in the bathroom lavatory sink in my Everest, when the Damp Rid bucket I had in there over the winter got wet, overflowed into the sink and damaged the finish. It now looks like camouflage (yuk). I think I should be able to paint it, but I don't know what kind of paint I should use. Has anyone done this successfully?

Will the paint Krylon makes for plastic be durable enough for the sink or do I need something more specifically designed for a sink/shower?

Another thought, would the Gianni countertop refinishing product be durable enough? I might be able to get close to the original color/finish with that product.
We also have an Everest. We've replaced the kitchen sink - a drop-in - three times. My wife doesn't like stainless steel.

When the Everest went out of production we just went to Montana dealers. Browsed several units until we found a sink that would work. Same with the bathroom sinks which we have changed twice. Some dealers are more agreeable than others. The last one we got was from Tom Johnson. They had it drop shipped from the factory directly to our location at the time.
CWtheMan is offline   Reply With Quote