Thread: Another Newbie!
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 07:40 PM   #1
DJ&JA

Another Newbie!

Hi All,

We're brand new to this and hope it leads to some truly rewarding experiences. After a serious motorcycle accident and a year plus of healing we are changing our "lifestyle hobby" you might say. First came the truck without yet having decided on the TT avenue so I got what I wanted in a truck. A few months after that we find ourselves at a RV Dealer and settle on what we hope to be a nice couples coach. We drove away with a 2018 Passport Elite 19RB. This was back in June of this year and right away we went from Virginia to Michigan with three camps along the way. When we got back the dealer has had it until just this past Friday, a full three months to fix the stove install and several other little ditties, incompetence at it's finest. At least it is considered a three season trailer so we're planning some upcoming weekends as the temperatures start to drop.

We put a three inch memory foam topper on the bed and the rest is really quite nice. The truck can easily pull the load but I have to adjust my driving habits some and it should all be good.

I've already learned a bunch from you all so it seemed that the only decent thing to do was to join you. So, thanks for all the advance info and that which I'll be seeking down the road.

Regards, Dan & Jane from Virginia
DJ&JA is offline   Reply With Quote