View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 09:30 AM   #12
Pmedic4

Good Sam Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtm418 View Post
.... They also promised a three year Good Sam membership with my purchase that would include a year of roadside assistance. They have yet to provide that after 24 days. The first two weeks I went there and reminded them while I shopped. ....
I bought a TT from CW, and didn't even know they offer the "Elite" Good Sam membership. I was looking to buy several items from CW, so I joined Good Sam for the savings on the items. Then about 6 months after my purchase, I got the Elite Good Sam membership notice and material. For me, there wasn't a close Camping World, so didn't go back, even though I had a few warranty issues I ended up repairing myself - it didn't make sense to haul the TT 300 miles round trip, costing me $120 in fuel for a $50 repair. I did have one problem with the bathroom fan, and the manufacturer just sent me the part, saving the money for the fuel.

Everyone has their own issues! BTW, I traded the TT I bought from CW, and bought my 5ver from a closer, but not local, dealer. Oddly, that has been important, since I should have done a better PDI! However, the dealer has fixed the issues, and I'm pleased with the service.

Moral of the story, do a good PDI.

2017 Cougar 333MKS
2015 RAM 3500 HD with 6.4L

Pmedic4 is offline   Reply With Quote