View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 09:11 PM   #16
OregonDuck

Appreciate all the continued replies! So quick update on our little project...

Had the appointment with the dealership for the warranty replacement of the Furrion and asked about the fireplace. Sounds like all new Cougars (2019) are fitted with "Titan Flame" brand fireplaces as Dave mentions above. And I'm assuming this is just a new brand name for the Intertek models mentioned in this thread, as the model numbers are exactly the same.

And for those interested... There are two 26" insert models, the EF-30B which has a rounded front, and the EF-30BF which has a flat front. Dealer quoted me $325 plus shipping and a potential crate fee for an EF-30BF, which is the model Keystone uses in my 29RDBWE. I found a Titan Flame EF-30B on a RV parts site (Elkheart RV Parts) for $240 and what I believe is an Intertek EF-30B on the Trekwood.com site as suggested by Gary for $371.75.

I've also looked into some other 26" options. Dimplex has positive reviews, but as you mentioned goodellj, they're on the pricier side. Greystone is another popular one; etrailer has it for $266.14, Trekwood.com for $284.62 and Amazon for $209.

All seem to be 1500W, right around 5100 BTU/HR. The Titan/Intertek models have black interiors, whereas the Greystone has faux brick sides.

So there ya have it - now I just need to pick one!
OregonDuck is offline   Reply With Quote