View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 10:25 AM   #11
Darrell Duncan

Gentlemen, one and all i just saw that i was writing a quick note to each of you to let you know what i had found and saw that they were stacked up .... lol,
This is what i found : second grey water drain valve in front of front tire on frame, also my double kitchen sink does have a house type p-trap and the gassetts were worn out and i replaced them, I also had to shorten the vertical drain pipe from sink for the drain line sloped towards the p-trap, The hepvO waterless p-trap is cool and a great idea and i may have to replace mine p-trap latter down the road, and last but not least to the gentleman that said: I'm thinking this is all pilot error. Can you provide more info on what you are experiencing, the exact problems, what you have done specifically so that we can help you? i think i was clear on the problem(s).
All in all i thank you all for your response and i know we will chat more for the owners manual is kind of use less, and as for as the big company that i bought this trailer from there worthless ..... with that gentlemen have a great day.
Darrell
Darrell Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote