Thread: Passport 197RB
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 07:59 AM   #24
GlennB724

I FEEL YOUR PAIN. SO many things have fallen apart in my 2017 Alpine 3401RS that I've lost track of them. I've been lucky with the third party components, (I did have to have one hydraulic jack replaced), but the interior and exterior of the RV has had many things just fall apart due to design, poor construction, insufficient fasteners, etc., etc. Just got back from a 3 week cross country drive, and same deal. One interior door hinge pulled out (screws too small), one set of roller shades fallen (again, small screws), etc. I also have a problem with plumbing leak inside, and I think a failing selector valve in the water bay. Good luck and make sure you take a good tool set with you on your travels! (Hope you're handy with DIY's!)

Your dealer service story is one that is repeated time and time again in this and other forums. Actually, the dealer I purchased from has been bought by Camper World, and based on my first experience with them this past week, it's a change for the worse.... but we'll see.
GlennB724 is offline   Reply With Quote