View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 08:14 PM   #10
mikz86ta

We full time too. I used Scott RV but found Cottonelle is softer on the booty and dissolves faster. Why pay more for a gimmick. Look for any Septic Safe logo on TP. There's a few YouTube demo videos on trying out different brands of TP and their dissolve rates.
Ours I seldom see solid paper or solid chunks of poop come out. I have a clear elbow for viewing pleasure....lol. Unless of course the toilet was just used before the dump ceremony. Most poop will start to break down as will the paper fairly fast. Test yourself like they do on the YouTube videos to see.
I also do the Geo Method. Google it. It's just a alternative to the store bought additives. Basically a water softener which will aid in the water flowing out and break down of solids....the way I read it. A detergent to clean and freshen it. I use Borax and we'll. It makes the water super slippery and cleans well also.
I tried the different additives like the TSP stuff. Didn't see much difference from using them as. not using them. Saw better performance from the Geo Method. And of course I try to do the Black Flush system that came on the RV once a month.

Hope this helps
mikz86ta is offline   Reply With Quote