View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 05:29 PM   #31
bsmith0404

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry337 View Post
For the last year I have been reading forums and Facebook groups comparing Montana, Bighorn, and Grand Design. Without question Grand Design owners seems to be the most satisfied. I compared all the products up close and personal and this weekend we also bought a Grand Design Solitude 377MBS-R at the Cleveland RV show. Congrats on your decision and I agree with you 100%. Grand Design customers Rave about the customer service and that was a big one for me. Other factors include all the slide out walls are fully laminated along with the back wall same as the side walls. This is not true of Montana or bighorn. Not to mention Solitude now includes a 3000 lb receiver hitch on the back. I really like the Bighorn too but the local dealer has a horrible reputation, and I purchased from them before and I honestly can't stand them. We ordered and we have a couple of months before it comes in. I'll probably hang around for a little while longer but I will be slowly migrating over to The Grand Design forums. I've owned three Keystone's and I honestly don't have anything bad to say about them. I would have bought a Montana but they didn't offer a floorplan that I liked. In the end Solitude had both the floorplan that I liked and I really liked the reputation they are building for customer service. Of the three I would say they were the most expensive but not by much.
Actually the Montana is a laminated back wall as well and the 3855 is the same floor plan as the 377 Solitude.
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote