View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 06:34 PM   #20
MattHelm21

Done!

I’d also been planning this mod for my 414. I performed it tonight essentially the same way Lewis B did by wiring the Garage AC to share the washer/dryer breaker. The 414 has a poor arrangement in the garage with the sink outside the bathroom so I have no intention of adding a washer/dryer but should I decide to use it, I just have to remember not to run the AC at the same time.

On my unit, the WFCO is near the floor in a cabinet against the wall shared with the basement storage. My power saver device was behind the walling separating the storage from the protected area behind the convenience center and hot water heater. There was plenty of cable length to pull back the garage AC wiring from the secondary circuit on the power saver and push it into the WFCO power center and wire it in.

I’m posting a picture of something I was surprised to find during this project. I know I asked the dealer and Keystone via their contact number if the 2016 Fuzion had roof Solar prep. Answer? No. I guess they ran a cable through the tank vent anyway and left it tied up under the vent cap.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1CE0ECB4-2889-4606-BBB7-B8C30BEF3563.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	23147