View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 06:32 AM   #9
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skijobe58 View Post
Thanks everyone for your input. I contacted a Keystone dealership that was a Laredo dealer. I explained my situation and the service writer was very helpful even though my RV was out of warranty. She told me that Dometic had a two year warranty so I contacted Dometic and was told if I was the original owner and if it was less than two years old it would be under warranty. I’ve got an appointment for October 3 at Camper Clinic. I will update everyone after they diagnose the problem. Once again thanks to all.
Remember that if it is the air conditioner, it's covered under the Dometic warranty for 2 years. If the problem is the wiring from the thermostat or the unit, the thermostat, the ducting or some other component, you may be charged for the repair. Only the air conditioner (rooftop unit and ceiling panel) are covered under the Dometic warranty. There may be a different warranty for the thermostat, but sometimes the thermostat is not a Dometic product so it would not be covered by Dometic and it may only have a 1 year warranty.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote