View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 12:30 PM   #6
Paddler

We brought the rig home this weekend to re-arrange our gear and to make a few minor repairs.

Prior to running the bedroom slide out I noticed light coming in from the bottom seal. So I removed the bedding and disassemble the bed top to access the slide frame and ram. Tightened up on one of the ram stroke adjustments and that seems to have solved that problem. I then noticed hydraulic fluid on both of the ram's input lines. Tightened both hose connections.

I was starting to put the top back on the bed when I noticed the main top support a 2x4 was cracking at a knot near the center of the board. Boy, that would have been a rude awaking! Anyway, I cut a couple pieces of 2x4 to insert under the main support to act as braces and screwed them into place.

Overall it was a pretty productive weekend and all things considered, I really haven't found to much wrong with the rig.

Anyone know how the remote control (for the slides/awning/landing gear/stabilizers) works? I've pressed the buttons...it lights up...and nothing happens. Do you have to syncronize the remote with the rig?

The stereo/TV looks like it's going to be a real challange also. I did manage to attach the IPOD adapter to the stereo...Sweet!

Anyone know where the light switch for the LEDs over the king pin is located?