View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 05:38 AM   #11
bsmith0404

All Alpines come standard with two 15k ACs and whisper air. The heat pump is also standard. Personally, I wouldn’t add gen prep or an onboard gen, most get used very little and are not worth the $7,000 price tag. You can get two small 30 amp inverter type gens and a parallel kit for under 2500, plus those use regular gas that u can fill from a 5 gal gas can be using your LP. As for full body paint, they look great, love mine, but it’s a $9000 cost that will not get you anything extra for trade in value down the road, so if you get it, be prepared for that. Dual pane windows are a debated subject, personal opinion is they aren’t worth the expense you pay for them. They aren’t gas filled so it’s just a second pane of glass. Both sofas donpull out into a bed (trip fold) There are t really many options on the Alpine. I think the biggest consideration is getting the 3700 or 3701. The difference is RV or residential refrigerator. If you get the residential, make sure the dealer adds the second battery. One is dedicated to the refrigerator. Some dealers will try to just install one battery.
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote