View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 07:53 PM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

My thinking, and I don't want to be rude, is to research your locations and rent a nice RV space. That way you won't be literally blocking the ingress/egress of a parking lot meant for "shoppers", not freeloaders. Just had to make an entire circle around the parking lot in the local Walmart because 2 Class C (old) RVs determined that they had the best idea of blocking the only easy exit. I have never, and won't ever, impose on anyone, or any business to save a buck. If I can't afford to stay in a nice place....I don't/won't go.

I know there are various views of this, and I'm not trying to put anyone down, but after looking at the lots around here for the last few weeks it is painfully apparent to me that RVrs need to pay their way or stay home. As a consumer I have found that Walmart parking lots are difficult at best, and getting worse. It isn't helped by old RVs with flower child junk painted on their sides taking up space and blocking entrances or exits. I go to Walmart to shop, not navigate a bunch of RV folks too cheap to pay for a place to park their rigs. To me, it's a pay to play game (RVing) or go home. Let the comments begin...
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote