View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 05:41 PM   #6
travelin texans

Nothing like putting food into a cart a dog just rubbed his rear end in for the last 30 minutes.[/QUOTE]

That's my feeling exactly! Maybe instead of the little wipes for handles they should have huge towels or a cart wash.... or better yet leave the dog at home.
In the doctors office complex yesterday someone had what appeared to be a Burmese Mountain dog on a leash with NO markings as being a service dog barking at everyone that passed by. This incident is what prompted me to post this thread.
"Dog friendly" motels?? Do they use a few specific rooms for pets or do they put them in any room in the building? Not everyone takes the greatest care of their bundle of fur so therefore are those motels spreading fleas/ticks throughout the building?
They post signs "no shirt, no shoes, no service" how about one that says "marked/licenced/tagged service animals only"!
I will warn that if I or my family get bit by one that is not clearly marked as a service animal or warned that it's a crouch there WILL be police & lawyers involved.
I apologize for sounding like a old grump on this subject, I just think there should be some common courtesy where non pet owners are concerned with your animals. DO NOT take them anywhere with people food UNLESS they are a registered service animal.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote