View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 09:51 PM   #7
ajk170

John- Thanks for the H/D idea! We've used the command velcro on our TV's rear windows with some sun Screens that you put over the entire door of a car - their a little short on the truck door- in order to cut down on the sun beating in on the dogs when we drove from El Paso to Disney World this past summer and we still have them on the truck. Despite not being able to roll down the back windows, it really keeps the cab cooler and the command velcro strips are holding up wonderfully. I think the cheap screens are going to fail long before the command strips come off! I like the idea of that on the windows of the camper - we don't have frames but I think the application will work on the frameless as well - esp. knowing how well it's stuck on the windows to the TV! I'll have to look for that or something similar to try it! One question- did you apply the velcro directly to the screen and then onto the frame or did you actually "frame" the sun screen and put the velcro on the sun-screen frame and velcro the framed sunscreen to your coach's window frame? -Andy
ajk170 is offline   Reply With Quote