View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 04:13 PM   #1
sourdough
Site Team

Keystone Quality vs Others

We have threads and posts from time to time (many of them) lamenting the quality control and poor construction of Keystone trailers. Most know that the issue is across all brands, not just Keystone. But, if you didn't I'll share this:

Day before yesterday I was sitting in the RV listening to all kinds of noises coming from the trailer beside me - they are good friends. He was all twisted up trying to get upside down trying to run a saw in the floor.....of a brand new Bighorn 5th wheel. He has 2 bathrooms and seems the main one would not get warm and his wife was having fits about taking a shower. Now this again is a brand new 38' fiver. He said he had a 4" heating duct to the bathroom and a 1 1/2" hole cut for it to go into. The air just wasn't making it into the bathroom. He had to enlarge the hole to 3 1/2" and now things worked fine.

He has had several other issues that had been fixed before he got here to FL on his maiden voyage but that was missed I guess.

Just saying that lack of QC is not a Keystone problem - it is endemic in RV manufacturing.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote