Thread: Camping World
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 08:49 AM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

It sounds like you're talking about a particular dealer and not CW in general. A blanket categorization of a business/individuals can lead to false assumptions. My suggestion would be for the folks to revisit the dealer prepared for a lengthy, possibly contentious (but I doubt it) conversation with the management.

If they tore the roof/side while in their shop and in your ownership it's not warranty. In fact, filing it as so with Keystone would cause a "blip" on the radar so to speak - they are falsifying an incident to get payment. The repairs should be theirs and out of their pocket. When mine was damaged in a CW facility they repaired it like new and "ate the costs" as described by the service manager. Same should go here.

As far as a new trailer......I don't know, but I doubt it. I think I would tell them it has to be like new and be given my approval before it is accepted or the new trailer would have to be considered. I've seen better work come out of the shop than comes from the factory but that's not always the case.
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote