View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 10:14 PM   #15
Bigdawgwill44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
bigdawg - I would encourage you to look long and hard before buying a KZ trailer. Not trying to knock them or anything else, but John has given you a laundry list of reasons that the unit you are looking at is "insufficient" IMO. With a family of little ones growing up you need MORE capacities, not less - and it will only increase. I'm not a big "fan boy" of Keystone products, but after spending countless hours, days and weeks looking over all kinds of RVs they are my choice for bang for your buck. Now, when we get over 150k or so the field gets bigger.
Good call, I Appreciate the comparisons by John. I am not shopping on price so the side by side comparison was nice to see. Another model we are very interested is a Grand Design Imagine

https://www.granddesignrv.com/showro...orplans/2400bh

Quite a bit more money but the features look very high quality. The GVW comes in at 7,495 (500 lbs less than the cougar) and 28'. Any thoughts on this? Would I be safe to tow this with my truck? Thank you for all the help, one day when I become an experienced trailer guy I hope to help a young guy in my shoes.
Bigdawgwill44 is offline   Reply With Quote