View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 03:44 AM   #4
CaptT

Thanks for the response

The discoloration looks like water has leaked behind the laminate. The patterns of the discoloration are arranged in a way that it looks like water has gotten behind the laminate and caused a yellowing effect.
The trailer is not 6 years old. We purchased it in September of 2014 from a dealerships interior floor room that makes it only 3+ years old according to the warranty. I still don't expect Keystone to do anything about though. We've decided to get out of the RV world and get into boating once again. No more load, crowded campgrounds. No more road rage and no more spending 10' s of thousands of dollars for a RV that lasts all of two years before it starts to fall apart!
I've owned dozens of boats ten years old or more and never have had the issues I've seen personally or heard about at campgrounds around the US. It reminds me of the US car industry before foreign companies brought better products to the US and forced the US companies to get their act together. Don't say I don't know what I'm talking about, I am a retired engineer who witnessed this phenomenon first hand. I was told over and over we can't do that, it's too expensive! Then when the sales dropped, secondary to imports, all of a sudden we could do it! Go figure!
Perhaps with the improving economy more competition will force a change to better products?
Thanks again for the feedback.
CaptT is offline   Reply With Quote