View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 06:06 AM   #18
bdcarey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Western Traveler View Post
We purchased our TT at at the Pomona RV Show in California and took delivery out of state last year. I asked the Western Area Keystone rep specifically about an inspection charge. He said Keystone did not allow dealers to charge as it was part of the service provided and that it was illegal in California to charge an inspection fee. I don't know about other states but he very firmly stated that behavior was not acceptable with Keystone.
2014 Cougar High Country 327res, purchased 3 os. ago.
3 cabinet doors (holes in the door panels) needed to be replaced, identified on inspection. CW ordered replacement, followup, cabinet vendor has canceled contract (67 customers have not had defective doors replaced.
Windows have a split in the aluminum frames in half the windows the others have been caulked. CW's response the seamless windows needed cut so they could fit.
Referred to local CW dealer for these problems.
Will go to local CW, discuss warranty, replacement of cabinet doors they will have find a vendor to make/replace like doors, stain etc. if they do not have them in stock.
Has anyone had a similar experience with success in CW correction of these deficiencies?
Will post my experience with warranty etc.
bdcarey is offline   Reply With Quote