View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 07:18 AM   #3
mskeyspirate

We just got back from Nashville Shores last week. The staff is very courteous, helpful and pleasant. The campground itself is pretty small in comparison to many these days. When we called to make our reservations we originally wanted a lake front site. The person on the phone talked my wife out of the lake front stating that the sites are small, and some lack the room for your awning, slideout etc ! So....there we were with site number 60....miserable ! Being on the end next to the water park parking lot was torture. Excessive noise, traffic, headlights in our faces at night. Horrible !!! However...we will return, but will not even consider anything away from the lake. Yes, they are small, smaller, but are out of the way, quiet, and border the lake. I saw some very large class A's that looked to be very happy. So..great campground ! But be picky about your site. I know that the employee was simply trying to be honest, but they should just make those end sites part of the parking lot and call it a wash. Look at the campground on Google Earth !
mskeyspirate is offline   Reply With Quote