View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 12:55 PM   #5
ctbruce
Site Team | Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
Chip,

When you head toward the bridge into the lower peninsula on US2, just after you leave the little town (really only 3 stores and some rental condos) of Brevort, about 13 miles further east, just before you get into St Ignace, on the right (south) side of US2 you'll see Lehto's Pasties. It's an old "converted Dairy Queen style building with a gravel parking lot. BEST PASTIES IN THE UP !!! The address is 1983 US-2, St Ignace, MI and they are open from 10AM to 8PM every day but Sunday which is 10am-6pm. They make them daily and when they sell out, they close the doors, so depending on what time you go through, you may or may not get to sample the bestest......

They sell them "ready to eat, ready to cook or frozen" and yes, they sell them all, every day.... We've been known to drive the 75 miles just to buy a couple to bring home for the next day.....

http://www.lehtospasties.com/

As an observation, ALL pasties are good, it's just that some are "gooder" than others...... Try Lehto's, you'll very likely agree.....

Safe travels,
Now I can't wait to try them. I saw it on my way in and wondered about them. Now I know. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Impact 312
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
ctbruce is offline   Reply With Quote