View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 02:26 PM   #8
Pull Toy

Alpine and Montana have always been considered the "Top of the line" Keystone offerings in non toy boxes.

Based on 5 years of ownership on my current 2013, 3535RE I can state the following without reservation. I have owned "Box" campers since 1970and my Alpine is top shelf in both trim and fit and finish. All of my appliances and fittings are name brand, high end stuff. My TVs and sound system are SAMSUNG, not XYZ, (maybe surplus, discontinued sh*t), and my interior lighting is factory LEDS, not retrofits upgrades too! My woodwork is "Cabinet Maker" quality solid Cherry wood, hand fit and finished, and hand rubbed, and my extras are included, not dealer retrofit add ons, that may or may not work to buyers desired levels. ( Second A/C, Heat Pump, fireplace/aux.electric heater Integrated climate control, dual zone thermostat.

I definitely don't consider myself a "5'er snob", and those who know me on this site can vouch for that. I bought an ALPINE ( plus the mortgage) because I wanted a "High End" second home, not a particle board POS with staples, not tongue in groove, and unknown namebrands. DO you want premium appliances" and quality? Just pull out a drawer and TRULY inspect it! It is the tell-tale of build quality!

p.s. You get what you pay for, there ain't no free lunch. (Chevy vs Caddy, they're both great!) The frames are all Lippert. It's what's above the I-beam that creates your dream home! Just decide your BUDGET is, and go from there. Don't overextend for a NAME BRAND, you only get one chance to get it right!

GOOD LUCK,

Pull Toy

Steve & Jan, Ava & Emma (Mini Schnauzers):
2016 F350 Lariat 4X4 Powerstroke CC/SB "PULLTOY V"
2013 Alpine 3535RE "MAGIC CARPET IV"
Proud Navy Vet!
Pull Toy is offline   Reply With Quote