Thread: Great Recipes?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 07:38 AM   #9
forest376

Geo got it right on the hamburger soup! The bisquick pancake mix in the bottle is just too easy for making flapjacks, just add water, shake & pour. Also Hungry Jack makes it easy to make hash browns - add hot water to the carton, wait a few mins, pour out on the griddle - just way too easy.

Last year I went camping by myself in a popup. After doing a 25 mile bike ride (cycling), I celebrated by cooking grilled sausage and pork & beans. Normally I would not cook something like this being in a confined area with others - you know how the DW fusses when us men just can't hold back the gas! It's not like those darn RV bedrooms are big enough and heck you ain't going outside to "let one fly". Anyhow, I thought it was a great opportunity to cook and eat what I wanted......

Went camping with another couple two weekends ago, the Cougar 26SAB has some pretty thin walls - the other couple was sleeping on the pull out couch. In the middle of the night, i waited until the heater came on to make any disturbing noise. Not sure if the DW was laughing or fussing....
forest376 is offline   Reply With Quote