Thread: Great Recipes?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 05:11 PM   #5
cumminsdad08

or, how about, cook it up real well done, serve on a paper plate, dump plate out for dog to eat and eat the plate. JK. JK.

really i tackle breakfast in our group, (mainly cause i am the only one up in enough time to have it done in time for breakfast, IE before 11 am). a favorite with my group is mushy, not sure if thats what its called, but it usually ends up looking like it. i start by making homefries, a lot or them, i keep them a little soft, mix in some onions while cooking. i then make some scrambled eggs and mix in some real fine choped green peppers and a little bit of cheese. i mix them all up in a large container and cover with foil and let it sit while i make up some pankakes or waffles or french toast,(what ever i feel like that morning). i then usually have to reheat the "mushy mix" and serve as is. i have found, that for whatever reason, it tends to just taste better when it sits and reheats after a little bit, not sure why, but it does. not sure if i am copying it from somewhere, but i came across it one morning a little bit ago when all the containers were dirty, (i am a guy, i don't wash dishes) and had only one left, so thats where everything went. everyone seems to enjoy it.

my wife nails dinner usually, and she makes a real mean lasagna(sp?), i am not sure why, buy it always taste's better in the RV then at home. i guess the propane is her secret. i am almost sure she just makes it out of the box and leaves the funny cheese out. that stuff kinda looks funny to me.
Dogs
Buddy-beagle hound mix
Emily-beagle hound mix
Sadie-boarder collie (my amish one)
cumminsdad08 is offline   Reply With Quote