View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 06:06 AM   #67
BlueThunder34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festus2 View Post
Okay gentlemen - enough already! This thread has not only lost sight of its original intent but also become personal. We can all do without the caustic remarks and accusations that are being tossed back and forth. They are both unnecessary and disrespectful.

I am suggesting that you step back, take a deep breath and think before you hit the "SUBMIT" button.

The thread will be closed if it continues to be provocative, argumentative and disrespectful.
What is wrong with a topic being debated and argumentative? I agree with not attacking someone on a personal level but to debate and argue a point is one of the most productive forms of human communication. I don't see anything wrong with members giving examples of why they feel their position is valid, especially when it very well may save someone's life. If you want to shut a thread down then I guess that's your choice, however I feel it would be a disservice and may prevent others from defending their position in the future. Again, yes it needs to not reach a level of personal attacks but heated can be productive. I have as some others pulled the mangled from these types of wrecks and covered the bodies of their family members, so yes if I can get through to one person the importantance of being safe then I will engage an individual when the advice they give others contradicts that. Best of luck to the OP, you obviously do care about your choices and are seeking advice on how to be safe. Im sure we all hope for your safe travel. Good day.

2016 Cougar 28RBSWE
BlueThunder34 is offline   Reply With Quote