View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 11:46 AM   #85
LHaven

While on a recent rare trip to cold country, I reported as a bug the behavior I discovered where if you turn the (AC) fan "off" while in furnace mode, it comes on low instead. To get the fan to shut off, you have to choose "auto" mode (under which I would guess there's no circumstances it would turn on anyway). I not only got a quick reply from ASA, but they attached an instruction sheet that documented this very behavior (lower left corner).

Of course. Off is on, war is peace, ignorance is strength. What engineer wouldn't have designed things this way?

One piece of old business:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mustanger View Post
Now I really like operating the slides and awning while standing outside to watch them but I would rather have switches for the lights, it's kind of a pain to put in the 4 digit password just to turn a light on.
This was one of my gripes, too -- especially to turn on the water pump on the way to a rushed appointment with the loo. Now, I don't know if I overlooked this feature initially, or whether they added it in a subsequent software upgrade after I bought my unit, but there is a row of icons for common functions underneath the passcode screen that you can use immediately without going through the passcode screen. They include water pump, lights, and water heater. I appreciate the convenience.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HVAC QRG Front.pdf (452.5 KB, 88 views)