View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 09:30 AM   #7
Javi

Thanks... we've been talking about this for almost two years now... We bought the 333MKS after a good bit of soul searching and driving allover Texas to look at many brands and models. The 333MKS was be best compromise considering out '12 F 250 XL, by the numbers it should have squeaked by... but after a couple of trips it became obvious that the trailer was pushing the truck instead of being pulled... A lot of that was because of the location of the storage (all in front of the axles)... The dry pin weight was very deceiving when compared to loaded... This forced us back to a dually.. unfortunately... just not before we bought the current trailer.

We had originally been drawn to a Brookstone which was a much upgraded trailer over the Cougar, but with a dry pin weight of over 3K I just couldn't pull the pin... The DW was more than a little disappointed by that, but after a while agreed to go with the 333MKS....

Again... not sorry we bought the 333MKS, its been a good trailer... it's just getting to be time to buy the LAST Trailer... It's about the LAST RUN, before we hang it up..

BTW... DW told me I misspoke... The bedroom stairs MUST be on the STREET SIDE...