View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 07:01 AM   #1
vvizzari

Furrion TV Cable AutoScan Issue

This sounds like a recurring issue with People, but I cannot find the answer I am looking for. I Have A 2019 Montana High Country 365bh, With Furrion TVs. I Can auto scan for OTA to use antenna and find channels to watch. But when I change to cable, rather than antenna, the auto scan function searches without finding any channels Anytime i'm connected to park cable. I've read in other forums that you need to turn off the antenna booster/amp for the Furrion to complete the cable autoscan. I've looked everywhere for the button to power the antenna amp down, but all I can find is a power light, no button. The dealer tells me there is no longer a power button because when you select cable, the KeyTv System antenna powers off automatically. Well, that is not happening, or something else is going on. This should be a simple thing, but I have spent hours trying to figure it out and called Help Line With No Solutions I Took Off The Line Going To The Rooftop Antenna and Hooked Cable inplace On The Keytv Box And All Worked Fine ( Could The Keytv Box Be Bad) Thanks
vvizzari is offline   Reply With Quote