View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 07:53 AM   #27
azchoco

AZChoco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramit View Post
This is my first Toy Hauler I bought, And that I ordered to be built how I wanted it.

I ordered it with the 2 Ducted Air Conditioners.
But they can't figure out how to make the Ducted A/C work.

Ramp Patio 2.0 with Steps, but they have NO idea where the steps are, you have to jump off the back, or climb up. Brochure shows steps and says Steps come with the package but NO steps. Waiting on a final" resolution
"
Only other issue is it has 3 of the same tires and 1 off tire, same load range just different brand and tread pattern. No idea.
Has 1 switch by door no one knows what it does, was told they put switches in that do nothing. -OK

Also was told they don't include the sewer hose that's extra.

Was told Spare tire is extra but we found it after 5 minutes of searching, under the TT.
Might be all common things that happen.

https://youtu.be/D0QuS6bzIe4

Hopefully the video works.
Again first RV so I called something what they weren't.
The dealer worked out a good price on the unit, we were satisfied with the price vs Ordered options.
I have a 2016 Keystone Alpine that has the dual 15K a/c's feeding a common ductwork. The thermostat has dual zones, one for the bedroom and bathroom and one for the kitchen, dinning area and livingroom. I thought we would be in hog heaven...wrong.
The bedroom would get freezing and the livingroom/kitchen area only so so.
No one at Camping world could help me out. I finally had to separate the zones by blocking the ducts with foam. This helped a lot. Factory was helpless too. Scratch your head on that when their designing engineers had no solution either!
azchoco is offline   Reply With Quote