View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 07:21 AM   #26
wifi_guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramit View Post
This is my first Toy Hauler I bought, And that I ordered to be built how I wanted it.

I ordered it with the 2 Ducted Air Conditioners.
But they can't figure out how to make the Ducted A/C work.

Ramp Patio 2.0 with Steps, but they have NO idea where the steps are, you have to jump off the back, or climb up. Brochure shows steps and says Steps come with the package but NO steps. Waiting on a final" resolution
"
Only other issue is it has 3 of the same tires and 1 off tire, same load range just different brand and tread pattern. No idea.
Has 1 switch by door no one knows what it does, was told they put switches in that do nothing. -OK

Also was told they don't include the sewer hose that's extra.

Was told Spare tire is extra but we found it after 5 minutes of searching, under the TT.
Might be all common things that happen.

https://youtu.be/D0QuS6bzIe4

Hopefully the video works.
Again first RV so I called something what they weren't.
The dealer worked out a good price on the unit, we were satisfied with the price vs Ordered options.
Congrats on the new purchase! Sorry to hear you have had a few issues... The switch that you can't figure out what it does, sorry if you figured this one out already, I'll admit I have not read all the responses yet. BUT, does your camper have a motion light below or around the front awning area? It's most likely that.

Regarding the sewer hose, eh. Our 2018 Fuzion didn't come with one either. The stock hoses they give you are a joke anyway. Go find a nice one yourself. I mounted some PVC to the bottom of the trailer to store mine in. Worked well. If I remember, I'll post some pictures of it.

Regarding the one tire being different AND the brake wires hanging down, did this trailer have a blown tire? I know it's new, but that seems odd it would have 1 tire that is different AND wires hanging down.

No other damage underneath is there?
wifi_guy is offline   Reply With Quote