View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 08:58 AM   #15
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by realgoodbear View Post
I have the same problem. I have a clear plastic extension on my discharge pipe with a manually operated valve (due to the issue I'm having). When I flush the black tank, I believe I am doing a thorough job and the water runs clear. Once I believe it is finished draining, I close everything. Once I move the trailer I see light brown water in the clear plastic extension EVERY time. I suppose my problem is really that my factory installed valve is faulty, but if the tank is empty why is there anything still coming out? I have had the trailer in for repair of the black tank valve and they told me it was just "gunked" up and once they thoroughly rinsed it, it was "fixed". I never put tissue of any sort in the toilet, the only thing that goes in there is ummmm.....stuff. It is a 2015 Voltage 3895. Any advice out there?
Think about the breakfast dishes: If you have grits, eggs, bacon and toast with grape jelly, let the plates sit on the table for an hour (drying the egg yolks on the plate surface) then move them to the sink, run them under the faucet for a few minutes, then hold them up for "inspection".... Will they be "clean" or will you still see "bits and pieces of bacon encrusted with yellow egg yolk" still dried on the plate surfaces ???

You'll "never" (yes, this is one time you can say "never say never") get the entire contents of the black tank "clean" by flushing with clear water under "kinda medium spray pressure"....

Essentially, you'll always be able to add a couple gallons of water, slosh it around by towing and expect it to come out "tainted by brown stains"......

Since there's no means to use "mechanical scrubbing action" to move "stuff" off the inside walls of the black tank, it'll never be "breakfast plate clean" when the little bit of cold water rinse is finished......

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote