View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 05:26 PM   #59
Local150

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
I think I'm wondering why you're so upset.

You found a defect on day 14 (that should have been found on walk thru), on day 16 the tech looked at it and submitted information for warranty approval that would be in 48 hours?? What is wrong with that?

And, you are absolutely correct; if you don't find the defect before you take it off the lot you are going to have to provide a lot more info than if you didn't take it. Why? Well, after spending many hundreds of nights in hotels, condos etc. etc. I understand it. Many years ago I would never have said it, but these days, I can't believe the craziness that people do "just because". Defacing, breaking things for no reason. Couple that with the dealers that "fudge" as mentioned above and Keystone HAS to make sure what they are paying for is actually something they should pay for.

I'm not implying that you are the kind of person that would do anything like I mentioned, or that your current problem is any of your doing. I'm simply trying to point out the way Keystone looks at it (as would I). Hopefully you get it repaired and you're on the road in short order.
The salesman ,,, tech ,,, or whatever he is called should be the one to go over it with a fine tooth comb,,, not the buyer,, if you're a 1st time or even 2nd time rv owner you might not have a clue what you're looking at.,, but he should,,, jmho
Local150 is offline   Reply With Quote