View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 05:07 PM   #58
Jeremy888

.I think Chuckster57 and traveling texans are right. Keystone is not the only one. My son bought a brand new Airstream from a San Diego dealer . They bent over backwards to take care of some minor items that needed attention . But once they signed the papers , and after they took delivery, a camping trip revealed more problems. They barely gave them the time of day and told them the waiting list was more thsn 90 days to bring it in. Total shock. I have had 8 RVs and all have been used. Our current one a 2017 Montana 3950BR is the newest and most luxurious one we have ever had. The previous owner was a rich guy who had a super extended warranty which he paid 100$ every time something went wrong and ths repairman came to him.He tried to transfer it to us but could not. I was pissed when things started going wrong right away. No way I can afford the dealer so I decided to continue fixing stuff myself. which I have always tried to do. This forum has helped me immensely. There are many savvy experts here who take the time to explain things to knuckleheads like me. I have made over a dozen repairs to this RV and have gotten much help from these guys . Like you I was angry at Keystone ,mainly hecause they told me that there was no wiring diagram for this trailer ..total BS. So now I realize l can get the help I need here , so I keep my blood pressure low by just forgoving them. I still gripe about the useless owners manual , but I have met many Keystone employees on line who have tried very hard to help. Sometimes they have . Good luck ...
Jeremy888 is offline   Reply With Quote