View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 06:17 PM   #32
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogeru View Post
I just put on a set of Goodyear Endurance tires on our 2015 Sprinter TT this past Spring. Driven over 2500 miles on 'em & so far I'm impressed with their ride and handling. As to longevity, we shall see..... but, I have an idea that GY has come thru with a winner this time - and a made in the USA one at that. Just my 2cw on trailer tires.
PS: I had no trouble from the factory Trailer Kings use for the first three seasons. Maybe because I kept them aired properly and stayed within their speed ratings. Just decided not to push my luck. And, yes, RSL, "tires are good"! :-)
Careful...! Although I'm anal about air pressure before departing daily, never exceed 65mph along with many others, you just implied that YOU take care of business and anyone else that has had trouble with "China bombs" didn't do as good a job as you..... There are SO many more considerations to take into account that you apparently are ignorant of... You might think of loading, weights etc. before you figure you've got the answer to everything (or, might search the forum).
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote