View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 01:00 PM   #15
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew999999 View Post
If I remember correctly, the Goodyear Wranglers were OEM tires on my 2013 F150. I purchased the truck at 20k and they were about toast at 25k with easy driving. I really didn't like the winter handling of those. Went to Duratracs (even though they aren't on your list) and although they were probably the best winter tire I've ever had, they were very loud when driving on the Interstate. They also had a very strange wear pattern where about every other lug was worn lower than the others. I think this was due to my front shocks being dead before 50k, so I won't blame the tire for that.

My current F350 has the Falken Wildpeak A/T3Ws and these things are crazy nice for the price. They have a fairly aggressive tread for off-roading and seriously silent. They are also winter rated (with the snowflake) and did very well over the past Midwest snow season. Depending on the lifespan of the tread, I'll be replacing these with the same.

Edit: I just looked it up and the F150 OEMs that I had were Wrangler SR-A not the ATS that are in your list.

Yes, I had a truck with OEM SRA Goodyears and I wasn't impressed with them.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote