Thread: Upgrades ...
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 08:11 PM   #10
denverpilot

Just reviving the old thread...

Trailer is at the dealer hunting down the nose cap leak while the first year warranty is still barely intact.

Having them quote a few of these things and will report back what we end up doing. I think it'll be slide awnings and the second A/C and I'll mess with the rest over time, when I feel like puttering.

I added wet bolts to the "I would really like the dealer to mess with that" list, and asked them to quote swapping them... or so I thought. They (or at least the tech working on the quote) had absolutely no idea what they were and ended up calling me early this week to ask.

I didn't want to be rude and point out that the very first thing that comes up for that phrase on a Google search is the Mor/Ryde kit. Sigh. I just kinda hinted at it as I explained what they were.

Heh. Oh well. Will see what the quotes come out at.

Loved the comment about the bedroom TV and never seeing it shut off. That made me laugh out loud. Typically no insomniac behavior on camping trips, is there? Heh. Great point.

Thanks for all the thoughts so far.

Hey GK, for the key hanger we put Command hooks near the door for jackets/hoodies, and found that by adding a lanyard to the keys, they hang great from the hooks and we don't forget where they are, etc. Works good. Plus you can get yourself a nice US Navy one at your next Blue Angels air show for free. You can't have my LockMart C-130 one, however. Heh. Plus that one stays at home for the tractor.

Those Command hooks would work for your actual jacket application further back in yours too. They work really well.

If you decide you need help with that cracked door, holler and I can head your direction sometime. Preferably when it's warmer, but whatever. I'll survive.