View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 01:14 PM   #21
sonofcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archergodwin View Post
This picture shows a few things.
Boxed in furnace in the back corner. (to the left of the water heater)
Capped off gray intake and vent.
Capped off black intake.
New 2" line for sink & shower coming from upper middle to new 3" line, tying in the existing vent.
60 single inverter.
New 3" line from flush toilet coming down from upper left, behind capped off intake and plumbed around the black tank and out.

Also showing initial external plumbing using 3" abs, and tying in the original drain which was only functioning as the kitchen sink drain at the time.

Current status of external drain is the 3" now comes out and goes straight to the back of the trailer, where it picks up the new 2" line that I cut and rerouted to dump right behind the rear wheel ( also put a trap in that line and heat taped it.. as that is the kitchen sink and clothes washer drain now).
Are you sure that's a 60W inverter? That is smaller than what is in my truck (300 Watts). I suspect it's actually a 60 amp converter/charger.
Also if you don't pull in any cold return air from basement, is the basement capable of freezing those plastic pipes? Or is there still hot air being pumped into the basement but now not being recirculated but instead leaking out who knows where. I like the idea of not pulling the cold from the basement but I don't understand what the circulation looks like down there now.
sonofcy is offline   Reply With Quote