View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 07:32 PM   #6
JRTJH
Site Team

I agree with you, it does look like there has been some water/moisture in the passthrough, but whether it's damage or just soiled ??? Hard to tell.

If you have access to the VIN, you can send that to Keystone in an email (from their website) and they should be able to give you a quick response on the remaining warranty and whether there is any charge to transfer to you. My guess is that the warranty started as soon as the trailer left "a Keystone authorized dealership" and was transferred to a "non-Keystone dealer". That probably means (just my guess) that there is no factory warranty, even if it was never titled, it wasn't "in possession of a Keystone entity".... Only Keystone can give you a "yes/no" so I'd suggest you ask them BEFORE any serious negotiations on a price. You can use the lack of warranty as a bargaining chip to get a better price in lieu of any "factory support"....

Good luck and let us know how things are going !!!!!

ADDED: The VIN is listed on the link you posted, so if it's correct you should be able to get the warranty info from Keystone via an email contact at their website.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote